Have you ever thought why some people are taller than others and gain more respect in all aspects based on personality? Human growth is a natural phenomenon and occurs at a rapid pace up to a certain time. Hence, individuals need to be aware of their daily activities to get positive rewards in their how to grow taller plans. It is better to realize and implement the natural growth elements sooner to reflect in release of more growth hormones and thereby leading to improved growth benefits. If you are still in your teens, think twice about your daily activities and adapt to healthy lifestyle changes to get to your dream height. Even if you are below 30 years of age, there’s a possibility that you still can grow taller through dedication and positivity.
What to Do:
- Improve your body posture while you sit, stand, walk or sleep and it will reflect in straightening your spine, thus reflecting in increased growth. You can make use of inversion table or hanging with ankle weights to achieve the same.
- Plan a proper balanced diet, high in calcium and protein and consisting of other essential vitamins and minerals that helps to maximize the release of growth hormones.
- Drink 2 liters of water on a daily basis for the vitamins and minerals consumed to disseminate around the body.
- Sleep 8 to 10 hours a day, if possible without a pillow at your back to maximize your height.
- Do some exercises on a regular basis such as spinal and leg stretches, cardio exercises etc. Sprinting, swimming, playing basketball, weight training activities also assists in how to grow taller process.
- Additional supplements of vitamins and minerals can be consumed to meet the daily requirements.
- Practice deep breathing as it helps to regulate blood circulation and helps you think positive and clearer. Do yoga and meditation to relieve your body from stress.
What Not to Do:
- Eliminate junk foods such as chips, cakes, sweets, fried foods etc.
- Avoid foods having sugar and fats.
- Never sit with slouched back.
- No not take too many tensions as it may affect your how to grow taller goals.