Doing exercises on regular basis not only reflects in your personality and daily work, but also proves beneficial pertaining to your body’s natural growth aspect. It is possible to grow taller by means of exercises, especially the ones that stretch your bones and cartilages. Try out these exercises and you will be surprised to see the results. However, the how to increase height exercises need to be performed at intervals of up to 48 hours, 3 to 4 times in a week. It is only possible to make use of grow taller tips till your growth plates are open. They work on your upper and lower body and thus reflect in increased growth results.
- Skipping: It is the most popular and easy activity that can be performed at home as well and the constantly jumping motion exert pressure on bones to grow further. It even increases the blood supply.
- Vertical Hanging / Inversion Table: Vertical hanging proves beneficial in your how to increase height plan and helps to stretch your vertebrae cartilages that leads to growth. You can also make use of the Inversion Table equipment to hang upside down that affects both your upper and lower body regions.
- Bending: Bending vertically while standing with legs apart also improves spinal flexibility, thus leading to additional growth.
- Stretching: Vertical standing stretches, two way stretches while lying down with chest facing up or doing the Cobra stretch also helps you step closer to growth increment.
- Ankle Weights / Leg Kicks: Leg kicks helps to stretch cartilages present in your lower body and doing ankle weights also helps in the process.
- Pilates Roll Over: This is an excellent and easy workout that stretches your spine and thus elongates your spine and upper body, assisting you to achieve your how to increase height goal.
Try out one or more of the stated exercises as they serve as the best helping hand to add those desired additional inches that reflects in your personality as well.